Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the terms and conditions page of Sun Barrier Car Window Film. These terms and conditions (“Agreement”) apply to your use of the Sun Barrier Car Window Film and any products or services provided by Sun Barrier Car Window Film (the “Service”).
By using the Sun Barrier Window Tinting Service, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you may not use the Service.
Use of the Tinting Service:
1. You may use the Service only for lawful purposes and in accordance with this Agreement.
2. You agree not to use Service:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Sun Barrier Car Window Film, a Sun Barrier Car Window Film employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
1. The products and services offered by Sun Barrier Car Window Film may be subject to change without notice.
2. Sun Barrier Car Window Film reserves the right to discontinue any product or service at any time.
1. Payment for products or services must be made in accordance with the terms and conditions set out on the Website.
2. Sun Barrier Car Window Film accepts payment via credit card, or other payment methods.
1. Sun Barrier Car Window Film will use reasonable efforts to ensure that products are delivered to customers in a timely manner.
2. However, delivery times may vary and are not guaranteed.
Returns and Refunds:
1. Sun Barrier Car Window Film accepts returns of products purchased on the website within 7 days of the purchase date.
2. To initiate a return, contact Sun Barrier Car Window Film first.
3. Products must be returned in their original condition, with all packaging and accessories included.
4. Sun Barrier Car Window Film will refund the purchase price of the product, less any shipping and handling charges.
1. Sun Barrier Car Window Film provides a limited warranty on its products against defects in materials from the date of purchase or installation.
2. This warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect, accident, improper installation, or double layer window film add-ons.
3. Hazy or clouded spots are normal during the curing process, and within 14 days, it should cure completely, depending on the product, temperature, and humidity.
4. Warranty is valid based on the product warranty year, and ownership change of the car will void the warranty immediately.
5. Film replacement’s labor charges will be borne by the purchaser, and this warranty does not include labor charges of any kind.
6. The cost of replacing window films cannot exceed the original purchase price.
7. Any contamination will have no effect on the performance of the window film.
8. Workmanship and installations should not determine the quality of Sun Barrier window film products.
Obtaining Warranty Service:
1. Contact Sun Barrier Car Window Film to obtain warranty service.
2. Sun Barrier Car Window Film reserves the right to inspect the product and determine if it’s covered by the warranty.
3. Sun Barrier Car Window Film will repair or replace the product at its sole option if covered by the warranty, and the replacement product may be new or reconditioned of equal or greater value.
4. The warranty is non-transferable and does not cover any damage caused by transportation or handling.
Limitation of Liability:
1. Sun Barrier Car Window Film and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, suppliers, and licensors shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from:
- Access to or use of the Service.
- Conduct or content of any third party on the Service.
- Content obtained from the Service.
- Unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content.
2. This limitation of liability applies whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), or any other legal theory, and whether or not Sun Barrier Car Window Film has been informed of the possibility of such damages.